The claim is that vaccines prevent disease – “vaccine preventable disease” – and yet, when vaccines do not prevent the disease, then we are told that they “lessen the symptoms” of an infection. We are also told that the reason why someone gets the disease for which they were vaccinated against is the fault of the unvaccinated, not the faulty vaccine. The claim is also that vaccines prevent death. But is any of this really true? What is the evidence for this claim? Here are some notes on the topic.
Does vaccination prevent the infection in the future?
- While the DTaP may prevent symptoms (not in every person who receives it), the vaccine does not prevent infection or transmission.
- Acellular pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine increases risk of contracting B. Parapertussis (same symptoms): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20200027
- “After the fifth dose of DTaP, the odds of acquiring pertussis increased by an average of 42% per year” https://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1200850
- Many outbreaks of measles, whooping cough, and mumps occur in previously vaccinated individuals.
- The MMR vaccine causes symptoms of measles in 5% of individuals who receive it. These symptoms are identical to actual cases of measles (genotype testing is required to determine a vaccine “reaction” from wild type measles). https://jcm.asm.org/content/jcm/55/3/735.full.pdf
- The varicella vaccine is known to cause chicken pox, which is documented to be transmitted to others. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9255208
- The HHS Vaccine Injury Table lists chicken pox from the vaccine and vaccine-strain measles from the MMR as compensable events. https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/vaccinecompensation/vaccineinjurytable.pdf
- Hepatitis B vaccine can cause meningitis (listed on insert). https://bit.ly/1maA6ZZ
- You can still contract Hep B, even if you are vaccinated 5x… https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168827808007757
- Only 10% of influenza-like illness is actually caused by the influenza virus. 90% of cases of flu people experience are caused by other viruses that flu vaccines do not target. https://bit.ly/2ZjaGRY
- The flu vaccines increase risk of upper respiratory infection. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22423139/
- 71 healthy adults need to be vaccinated to potentially prevent 1 of them experiencing influenza. https://community.cochrane.org/news/why-have-three-long-running-cochrane-reviews-influenza-vaccines-been-stabilised
Does vaccination prevent death?
- Mortality dropped prior to introduction of vaccines, yet death is a real risk with vaccination.
- After 40 years of research and investigation, it is finally coming to light that the discontinued DPT vaccine that is still widely used by the developing world has been found to increase the risk of death in young girls, 2-fold. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5360569/pdf/main.pdf
Because every person is unique, the true risk/benefit cannot be accurately measured. Every vaccine has documented failures where that disease also occurs in vaccinated people. Every vaccine has documented side effects and deaths associated. Because of the complicated immune system, genetic dispositions and the multitude of antigens and product ingredients, no one can know results ahead of time.
Vaccine science is not exact. Variables are numerous and never strictly standard. Variables include age of patient at time of vaccinating, previous vaccine history (if unknown, patients are often given doses that they may have already received), doses, combination vaccines with differing brands including different combinations, the time elapsed since previous dose varies greatly between recipients, live or killed options, proper delivery i.e. subcutaneous or intramuscular can be an avenue of mistakes being made, many more variables in the whole vaccine industry could be added to this list. If schedules and doses are so important and the imperatives are mandatory, then how important is it if mistakes are made or a variety of practice is acceptable? How scientific is that?
The reason vaccines are meant to elicit antibody production is because it is a quantifiable result that can be used to prove that vaccines “work.” Using this definition assumes a certain amount of logic in how immune systems work, however it is not proof in the field as to whether vaccines have or have not achieved the desired result of always preventing disease. A study was done investigating the relationship between the incidence of diphtheria to the presence of antibodies. The researchers found that people who were highly resistant had extremely low antibody counts and while people who developed the disease had high antibody counts, the direct opposite of what is thought to be protective. From: Immunization: The Reality Behind the Myth by Walene James.
Herd Immunity: Vaccine vs Natural
The theory behind herd immunity is that if a given percentage of individuals (usually between 85-96% ) are vaccinated, the community is fully protected from outbreaks with the immunized protecting those few who cannot be immunized. However, many outbreaks since vaccination programs began have occurred within the populations that have been fully immunized. Research points to the failure of the vaccination program as the cause of multiple outbreaks. Additionally, the risk of injury and death to many who receive vaccines calls into question both the ethics and the relevance of mandated vaccines for “the greater good” since vaccination does not prevent outbreaks. Herd immunity through vaccination does not exist. However, herd immunity because of a fully functioning immune system response does exist. (See Myth #4: Herd Immunity)
Natural herd immunity does not act to completely prevent infection, but there are protective elements when enough of the population has naturally acquired an infection and subsequently is immune to further occurrences. Let’s take measles as an example. Natural herd immunity is maternal immunity – passive immunity from the mother. The mother, who was exposed to measles herself as a child and then develops lifelong immunity, gives antibodies transplacentally to her unborn and then in breast milk postpartum to her baby that protects him or her through the first year of life. That is an example of natural herd immunity. Because the baby is at greatest risk of complications from measles in the first year of life, there is an innate intelligence operating since the child’s immune system is not adequately developed. At least in part. So then that natural herd immunity from the mother protects the infant during that susceptible period.
However, this natural immunity from mother to child is destroyed when the mother has been vaccinated because the mother does not have true immunity and cannot pass protection onto her child, therefore the baby is at high risk of contracting measles.
And so it is for the other childhood illnesses – natural immunity is destroyed by vaccination and vaccine induced “herd immunity” is nothing more than a marketing ploy to justify vaccine mandates since outbreaks happen even in 100% vaccinated populations.
Dr. Poland is a highly respected vaccinologist involved in an NIH study who has publicly stated that herd immunity with the measles vaccine is an impossibility.
Vaccinated versus Unvaccinated Studies
You’d think that the CDC would want to prove how effective vaccination is by doing a fully vaccinated vs unvaccinated health outcomes study. But they have not. The CDC has claimed it would be unethical.
Q: How do we know vaccines aren’t causing long-term health problems?
A: Observing vaccinated children for many years to look for long-term health conditions would not be practical, and withholding an effective vaccine from children while long-term studies are being done wouldn’t be ethical. A more practical approach is to look at health conditions themselves and at the factors that cause them.
So the CDC refuses to do a prospective study based on “ethical” concerns. What this means is that your children are the experimental population. As they have never performed this study before, it is possible that vaccines cause more injury and death than not receiving vaccines. Therefore, how is it ethical to mandate all children receive them? They do not know and won’t perform the research.
Also, this does not stop them from doing a retrospective study, which would include reviewing already vaccinated and already unvaccinated children and their respective health outcomes. They refuse to do that too.
The CDC did do an in-house 1999 vax vs unvax study for autism, but then spent four years changing the data that would have revealed a much higher risk of autism in the vaccinated population had they not manipulated their numbers. RFK Jr discusses this CDC fraud at https://childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/exposing-truth/fully-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated/
James Lyons Weiler is working with Dr. Paul Thomas, MD on a study based on his clinical practice and health outcomes for his unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and fully vaccinated populations. Currently, the health outcomes of the unvaccinated are the best, with partially vaccinated less, and fully vaccinated worst. For autism, rates of autism were 1 in 45 according to the CDC, 1 in 438 for Dr. Thomas’s vaccinated population, and 1 in 715 in his unvaccinated population.
Although the CDC has refused to do a vax vs unvax health outcomes study, a 2017 pilot study garnered a bunch of attention when 666 homeschooled children were reviewed for health outcomes, which included 261 unvaccinated children. The overall findings were that the unvaccinated are far healthier in numerous ways compared to the vaccinated children, including fewer chronic health conditions and neurological damage. And now you know why the CDC will never do a true vax vs unvax health outcomes study.
Are Any Vaccines Absolutely Needed?
First ask whether the vaccines actually work or not. The risk benefit analysis when it comes to vaccination sides with zero vaccines as they have not been proven effective in the real world and have never been properly tested for safety. Toxic biological and chemical substances in vaccines burden the immune system and can increase the risk of complications during infections. The safest route is to focus on taking care of the body/mind/soul, etc. and if you want to educate your immune system to various pathogens and infections, use Homeoprophylaxis (Homeopathy).
Travel vaccines also carry much risk with minimal benefit. For example, the Yellow Fever Vaccine can cause organ failure, madness and death. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-yellow-fever-vaccine-more-questions-than-answers/
If traveling, drink only bottled spring water, bring supplements, natural remedies, and medical supplies.
Unvaccinated disease transmission
When an unvaccinated child falls ill, we all know it, which means the parents know to keep the child home to recover. Symptoms will warn of infection with unvaccinated children. Asymptomatic shedding period is typically short and not prolonged like vaccinated asymptomatic carriers. Plus, the child will be immune to future encounters.
Recently vaccinated shedding and spreading
On the other hand, vaccinated, asymptomatic children can shed or spread their disease for up to six weeks to others, including to infants and the immunocompromised. Parents who vaccinate are given a false sense of confidence in the effectiveness of the vaccines their children receive, and may choose to bring their symptomatic children in public or school when doctors tell them their side effects are “normal.”
Live virus vaccine shedding: https://www.nvic.org/cmstemplates/nvic/pdf/live-virus-vaccines-and-vaccine-shedding.pdf
Rotavirus shedding. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X13011328
Varicella vaccine shedding. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9255208/
Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
Both the old and newer pertussis vaccines only provide temporary immunity that wanes within two to five years. Vaccinated people can become “silent reservoirs” of subclinical pertussis infection and transmit whooping cough without even knowing it.
The Vaccine Free Parenting MasterClass
1. Natural Immunity Versus Vaccination
2. What Really Saved Us From Disease?
3. Vaccine Efficacy Failure
4. Vaccine Safety Fraud
5. Vaccine “Science,” Cover-Up and Manipulation
6. Vaccine Injury Is Everywhere
7. A Healthy Family Is Your Child’s Best Defense
8. Don’t Panic When Your Child Gets Sick
9. The “Vaccine Preventable Illnesses” Explained
10. Staying Vaccine Free In A Hostile World
11. Vaccine Injury Treatment and Recovery
12. Join The Fight To End Medical Tyranny